The lowest price point is the MyWebinars plan, which starts at $25 per month for 25 participants. You can change around the participant count in this plan, but there are also other plans with more features.
For instance, the Enterprise package allows for up to 5,000 participants and starts at $165 per month.
- You receive powerful webinar rebranding.
- There’s a waiting room with an agenda.
- You can activate paid webinars.
- Some of the numerous webinar modes include live streams to YouTube, whiteboards, and chatting.
- Analytics and sharing features include on-demand webinars, social media sharing, and performance ratings.
- The pricing is extremely flexible for all business sizes.
- This is one of the best webinar software for handling large groups of participants.
- The user interface is one of the best for its price.
- The software is rather adaptable with plenty of tools for branding, creating forms, and marketing the way you want.
- ClickMeeting takes some time to export videos, so it’s possible that the compression tools need updating.
- The webinar templates are far more basic than some we’ve seen from other webinar software.
Who is this webinar software best for? 😃
ClickMeeting works for small, medium, and large businesses. It can handle bigger groups of participants, and the flexibility of pricing means you’re not wasting money.
Which is the best webinar software for you?
Now that we’ve outlined the best webinar software, let us know if you have any other favorites. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments!