? Extensions and integrations
LiveChat integrates well with a variety of popular services, such as Google Analytics, MailChimp, Zendesk, and Dropbox. There’s also an extensive marketplace of apps you can use to enhance its features and perform all sorts of integrations.
?? LiveChat vs Intercom
The feature set LiveChat offers is far simpler than what you’ll get with Intercom. However, if you’re really just looking for a chat and ticketing solution, this platform can provide what you need without costly extras.
When you’re running a small business, you need to find a balance between getting access to the tools you need, and not spending more than your budget can handle. While a solution like Intercom can be valuable, it’s also extremely costly, and it may contain more features than you really need.
- User.com: This solution offers nearly as many features as Intercom, yet is significantly cheaper.
- Drift: With this platform, you get access to many core options such as email marketing, chatbots, and visitor activity tracking.
- UseReponse: If you need a tool that focuses heavily on providing dynamic customer support channels, this one is worth a look.
- HelpCrunch: This time-saving solution makes it simple to automate much of your customer support and marketing.
- LiveChat: For those primarily interested in Intercom’s live chat functionality, this tool may provide what you need at a much lower cost.
? Bonus. In case you’re interested in other CRM solutions – specifically ones that work 100% within your WordPress website – here’s a separate list of the best CRM plugins out there.
Have you used any of these Intercom alternatives, and what was your experience with them? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!