We’ll highlight the pricing for the Chat plan below, but you should also know that the following other software options are included with the plan: contact forms, knowledge base, email support, feedback management, and visitor monitoring.
The Chat plan costs $29 per agent per month.
An All-inclusive plan is also sold for $39 per month.
🧰 What are the best features?
- Video calling is included with some of the plans.
- LiveAgent has excellent chat invitations and visitor monitoring to make your conversations more relevant.
- Feedback management assists with getting information from your customers and bettering your customer support.
- You get a forum and knowledge base to round out your customer service pages.
- The mobile app allows for live communicating with customers on your phone or tablet.
- You can connect to the many other LiveAgent products like Call Center, Customer Portal, or Customer Service.
- The chat dashboard lets you check all of the active chats, along with agent activity, and much more.
- User information is transmitted to the agent once the conversation has started.
💡 This is the best live chat software for…
I like LiveAgent for companies that want a complete, affordable suite of customer service tools. You get a live chat box, but also ticketing and video calls.
Which of the best live chat software should you choose?
Be sure to check all of our recommendations above. Your choice will depend entirely on the type of business you run and the features needed.
However, to make this easier for you, here’s a quick summary with just the costs involved with working with each of these platforms:
If you have any further questions about the best live chat software, let us know in the comments below!